Sunday, March 8, 2009

FPGEE- a note from someone who failed

FPGEE ...

Are you a foreign pharmacy graduate and planning to get pharmacist license in United States of America ? Then you need to apply for FPGEC.


To be an FPGEC certified one one sit for the FPGEE first. This is an exam that hit me hard, oh dear.. really hard because sad to say I failed on my first attempt. OPPPS, you might think that I haven't prepared that much, nope, I did. Maybe, yes maybe, just to console myself, yup, i wasn't emotionally prepared for it.

I came up with this blog to help in my own simple ways, those who wants to make a go with their dreams of becoming a US Pharmacist. Yes, I have failed and have never tried to do so again, but in due time I will. Promise I will, I just need 'to scratch and scrimp" first to be able to afford it.

Later on, I will post valuable links and tips that may help you with the preparation. These I have collected through, to nursed my ego after the big disappointment on my intellectual/career life.

No comments:

Post a Comment